Please join us in thanking last year's Family Festival Sponsors. Please click here for information on becoming a 2015 Family Festival Sponsor.
Mark Your Calendars for the 2015 City of Walnut Family Festival on Saturday, October 10, 2015!
The City of Walnut and the volunteer Festival Committee invite you to join us as we celebrate Walnut! Click here for a detailed flyer!
The Festival highlights include a Community Parade (with free giveaways and prizes for the audience) Live Entertainment, Kid’s Fun Zone (with special guests from the movie "Frozen" - Elsa and Anna of Arendelle), Food Booths, Arts & Crafts vendors as well as a variety of service clubs, youth organizations, businesses, and environmental services, all aimed at improving your quality of life in Walnut.
Join us for a day of fabulous food, terrific entertainment, wonderful exhibits and lots of fun! Call the Walnut Community Services at (909) 598-5605 for more information. We expect to have a wonderful turnout and hope you can join us!
- 8:00 am to 10:00 am: Pancake Breakfast Sponsored by the Lions Club @ Suzanne Park
- 10:00 am to 12:00 noon: Parade along La Puente Road from Lemon Ave to Suzanne Road
- 12:00 noon: Opening Ceremonies @ Suzanne Park
- 12:30 pm to 5:30 pm: Kid’s Kamp @ Suzanne Park
- 12:30 pm to 5:30 pm: Entertainment @ Suzanne Park.
Entertainment Schedule: Main Stage:
- 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm: DSB (Journey Tribute Band)
- 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm: Box Car 7 (R& B, Classic Rock)
- 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm: The Filharmonic (A Capella group featured in TV show “The Sing Off” and in the movie “Pitch Perfect 2.”
Entertainment Schedule: Kid's Fun Zone Stage:
- 10:00 am - 11:00 am: Them Kool Kats
- 11:30 am - 11:50 am: Karen's Kids Performing Group
- 12:45 pm - 1:15 pm: Dazzling D's Princess Productions
- 1:30 pm - 1:50 pm: Walnut Black Belt Center
- 2:15 pm - 3:00 pm: Walnut High School Choir
- 3:15 pm - 3:45 pm: Rising Stars Performing Group
- 4:00 pm - 4:10 pm: Walnut Swing Club
- 4:15 pm - 4:30 pm: Kid's Contest
The day kicks off with the annual Pancake Breakfast at Suzanne Park, followed by a parade down La Puente Road. Then the fun and
entertainment kicks into high gear at Suzanne Park. Applications for booths and parade are available below!
This is a way to let the public know who you are and show your community spirit! Businesses and non-profit organizations can highlight their services and community spirit. Families and neighbors can march together and celebrate their community. Friends can show off their magic by marching together and even have a theme, costumes, or props. Do you own an antique or unique car or simply have some great ideas for decorating your car? This is your chance to shine:
FESTIVAL INFORMATION: VENDORS, BUSINESSES, AND COMMUNITY GROUPS
- Grand Marshal: Closed for 2015. Coming back in Spring 2016
- Businesses/Public Agencies: Click here
- Individuals, Families and Non-Profit Organizations: Click here
- School Bands/Auxiliary Groups: Click here
All applications will be accepted at the Walnut Maintenance Department & Recreation Services Office located at 21701 Valley Blvd. Office hours are 7:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Thursday (closed Fridays). You may submit your application by:
- Dropping it off in person during the office location/hours listed above
- Mailing it to The Walnut Family Festival P.O. Box 682, Walnut CA 91788-0682
Faxing it to 909-598-2160
- Emailing it to email@example.com
FESTIVAL BOOTH APPLICATIONS: CLOSED FOR 2015
- Food Booth Applications (NON-PROFIT GROUPS ONLY): Please Note: Completed Food Booth Applications with all required Health Department Forms (including proof of current IRS Non-Profit status and Articles of Incorporation).
Food Booth Information Packet:Coming Spring 2016.
- Arts & Crafts Booth Application: Coming Spring 2016
- Business Expo Booth Application: Coming Spring 2016
- Community Awareness Booth Application: Coming Spring 2016
- Game Booth Application: Coming Spring 2016