Please join us in thanking last year's Family Festival Sponsors. Please click here for information on becoming a 2015 Family Festival Sponsor.
Mark Your Calendars for the 2015 City of Walnut Family Festival on Saturday, October 10, 2015!
The Festival highlights a variety of service clubs, youth organizations, businesses, environmental services, art, products and technology all aimed at improving the quality of living in Walnut. Be sure to visit the Business Expo, Arts & Crafts Alley and Community Awareness booths and sample cuisine from around the world available in the Food Court area. We expect to have a wonderful turnout and hope you can join us!
- 8:00 am to 10:00 am: Pancake Breakfast Sponsored by the Lions Club @ Suzanne Park
- 10:00 am to 12:00 noon: Parade along La Puente Road from Lemon Ave to Suzanne Road
- 11:00 am to 5:30 pm: Kidís Kamp @ Suzanne Park
- 11:30 am to 12:00 noon: Opening Ceremonies @ Suzanne Park
- 12:00 noon to 5:30 pm: Entertainment @ Suzanne Park.
Entertainment Schedule: TBA
The day kicks off with the annual Pancake Breakfast at Suzanne Park, followed by a parade down La Puente Road. Then the fun and
entertainment kicks into high gear at Suzanne Park. Applications for booths and parade are available below!
This is a way to let the public know who you are and show your community spirit! Businesses and non-profit organizations can highlight their services and community spirit. Families and neighbors can march together and celebrate their community. Friends can show off their magic by marching together and even have a theme, costumes, or props. Do you own an antique or unique car or simply have some great ideas for decorating your car? This is your chance to shine:FESTIVAL INFORMATION: VENDORS, BUSINESSES, AND COMMUNITY GROUPS
All applications will be accepted at the Walnut Maintenance Department & Recreation Services Office located at 21701 Valley Blvd. Office hours are 7:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Thursday (closed Fridays). You may submit your application by:
- Dropping it off in person during the office location/hours listed above
- Mailing it to The Walnut Family Festival P.O. Box 682, Walnut CA 91788-0682
Faxing it to 909-598-2160
- Emailing it to email@example.com
FESTIVAL BOOTH APPLICATIONS - HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT ANY APPLICATION OR THE FESTIVAL IN GENERAL?: CALL MDRS AT (909) 598-5605
- Food Booth Applications (NON-PROFIT GROUPS ONLY): Please Note: Completed Food Booth Applications with all required Health Department Forms (including proof of current IRS Non-Profit status and Articles of Incorporation) will only be accepted beginning Tuesday, April 28 at 7:00 am at MDRS. For a Food Booth Information Packet: Call MDRS at 909-598-5605 for more information.
- Arts & Crafts Booth Application: Click here
- Business Expo Booth Application: Click here
- Community Awareness Booth Application: Click here
- Game Booth Application: Click here