Please join us in thanking last year's Family Festival Sponsors. Interested in becoming a sponsor of the 2016 Family Festival? If so, please click here for more information.
Mark Your Calendars for the 2016 City of Walnut Family Festival on Saturday, October 8, 2016!
The City of Walnut and the volunteer Festival Committee invite you to join us as we celebrate Walnut!
The Festival highlights include a Community Parade (with free giveaways and prizes for the audience) Live Entertainment, Kidís Fun Zone, Food Booths, Arts & Crafts vendors as well as a variety of service clubs, youth organizations, businesses, and environmental services, all aimed at improving your quality of life in Walnut.
Join us for a day of fabulous food, terrific entertainment, wonderful exhibits and lots of fun! Call the Walnut Community Services at (909) 598-5605 for more information. We expect to have a wonderful turnout and hope you can join us!
- 8:00 am to 10:00 am: Pancake Breakfast Sponsored by the Lions Club @ Suzanne Park
- 10:00 am to 12:00 noon: Parade along La Puente Road from Lemon Ave to Suzanne Road
- 12:00 noon: Opening Ceremonies @ Suzanne Park
- 12:30 pm to 5:30 pm: Kidís Kamp @ Suzanne Park
- 12:30 pm to 5:30 pm: Entertainment @ Suzanne Park.
Entertainment Schedule: Main Stage: TBA
Entertainment Schedule: Kid's Fun Zone Stage: TBA
The day kicks off with the annual Pancake Breakfast at Suzanne Park, followed by a parade down La Puente Road. Then the fun and
entertainment kicks into high gear at Suzanne Park. Applications for booths and parade are available below!
This is a way to let the public know who you are and show your community spirit! Businesses and non-profit organizations can highlight their services and community spirit. Families and neighbors can march together and celebrate their community. Friends can show off their magic by marching together and even have a theme, costumes, or props. Do you own an antique or unique car or simply have some great ideas for decorating your car? This is your chance to shine:
FESTIVAL INFORMATION: VENDORS, BUSINESSES, AND COMMUNITY GROUPS
- Grand Marshal: Coming Spring 2016
- Businesses/Public Agencies: Coming Spring 2016
- Individuals, Families and Non-Profit Organizations: Coming Spring 2016
- School Bands/Auxiliary Groups:Coming Spring 2016
All applications will be accepted at the Walnut Maintenance Department & Recreation Services Office located at 21701 Valley Blvd. Office hours are 7:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Thursday (closed Fridays). You may submit your application by:
- Dropping it off in person during the office location/hours listed above
- Mailing it to The Walnut Family Festival P.O. Box 682, Walnut CA 91788-0682
Faxing it to 909-598-2160
- Emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
FESTIVAL BOOTH APPLICATIONS: COMMING SPRING 2016
- Food Booth Applications (NON-PROFIT GROUPS ONLY): Please Note: Completed Food Booth Applications with all required Health Department Forms (including proof of current IRS Non-Profit status and Articles of Incorporation).
Food Booth Information Packet:Coming Spring 2016.
- Arts & Crafts Booth Application: Coming Spring 2016
- Business Expo Booth Application: Coming Spring 2016
- Community Awareness Booth Application: Coming Spring 2016
- Game Booth Application: Coming Spring 2016