Please join us in thanking last year's Family Festival Sponsors.
Mark Your Calendars for the 2015 City of Walnut Family Festival on Saturday, October 10, 2015!
The Festival highlights a variety of service clubs, youth organizations, businesses, environmental services, art, products and technology all aimed at improving the quality of living in Walnut. Be sure to visit the Business Expo, Arts & Crafts Alley and Community Awareness booths and sample cuisine from around the world available in the Food Court area. We expect to have a wonderful turnout and hope you can join us!
- 8:00 am to 10:00 am: Pancake Breakfast Sponsored by the Lions Club @ Suzanne Park
- 10:00 am to 12:00 noon: Parade along La Puente Road from Lemon Ave to Suzanne Road
- 11:00 am to 6:00 pm: Kidís Kamp @ Suzanne Park
- 11:30 am to 12:00 noon: Opening Ceremonies @ Suzanne Park
- 12:00 noon to 6:00 pm: Entertainment @ Suzanne Park.
Entertainment Schedule: TBA
The day kicks off with the annual Pancake Breakfast at Suzanne Park, followed by a parade down La Puente Road. Then the fun and
entertainment kicks into high gear at Suzanne Park. Applications for booths and parade are available below!
PARADE INFORMATION: Show Off Your Own Walnut Pride!
You too can participate in the Walnut Family Festival Parade! Businesses and non-profit organizations can highlight their services and community spirit. Families and neighbors can march together and celebrate their community. Friends can show off their magic by marching together and even have a theme, costumes, or props. Do you own an antique or unique car or simply have some great ideas for decorating your car? Then here is your chance to shine and show your spirit! We cannot wait to see what you come up with!
Applications will be available below in Spring 2015:
- Grand Marshal:
- Individuals, Families and Non-Profit Organizations:
FESTIVAL INFORMATION: VENDORS, BUSINESSES, AND COMMUNITY GROUPS
All applications will be accepted at the Walnut Maintenance Department & Recreation Services Office located at 21701 Valley Blvd. Office hours are 7:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Thursday (closed Fridays). You may submit your application by:
- Dropping it off in person during the office location/hours listed above
- Mailing it to The Walnut Family Festival P.O. Box 682, Walnut CA 91788-0682
Faxing it to 909-598-2160
- Emailing it to email@example.com
- Food Booth Applications: Coming in early 2015. Please Note: Completed Food Booth Applications with all required Health Department Forms (including proof of current IRS Non-Profit status and Articles of Incorporation) will only be accepted beginning Monday, April 13 at 7:30 am at MDRS.
- Arts & Crafts Booth Application: Coming in 2015
- Business Expo Booth Application: Coming in 2015
- Community Awareness Booth Application: Coming in 2015
- Game Booth Application: Coming in 2015